Welcome to the ASPIRE web site. This site is designed to assist you to get the most out of the program. We hope you will take advantage of the site and capture the inherent value in the ASPIRE program.
Once you have been accepted into the program, you will be assigned a mentor who will most likely be an employee of Equitrans Midstream. Your mentor has made a commitment to you and to the success of the ASPIRE program. We encourage you and your mentor to utilize all the valuable resources available.
Our events have been planned to enhance the richness of the program, while benefiting your personal and academic growth. We strongly encourage you to participate in these events, meet as many individuals as you can, and enjoy your involvement in the program.
Good luck in your journey!
Students admitted into the ASPIRE program are:
- Intent on attending either a technical institute or community or four-year college or university
- Sophomores, during the recommendation process
- Students with identifiable developmental areas
- Willing to commit to a mentoring relationship
- Able to access the internet for the purposes of enrollment and viewing upcoming ASPIRE events.
Applying for the Program
Students enroll online for admission to the program during the open enrollment period.
Student Selection Process
- Applications submitted during open enrollment are reviewed.
- Potential student applicants may be requested for an interview.
- Students are notified of acceptance into the ASPIRE program.
- Student members are matched with a mentor.